Sunday, January 01, 2006

Random Answers

1) I reckon.
2) Sure.
3) Doubt it.
4) Samuel Clemmons.
5) I'd prefer you didn't.
6) Albany.
7) Quarter to eight.
8) Cry all you want, answer's still no.
9) I'm not really sure.
10) It was Bill Paxton dammit--you're thinking of Bill Pullman!
11) Once or twice I suppose.
12) Absolutely.
13) Simple: JoJo forgot Salvador had a brother, and it just cost him his life.
14) Yes, that would make you gay.
15) 42
16) Tough to tell.
17) Of course I still will darling--I'm in love with you, not your eyebrows.
18) 'Cause you forgot to carry the one... Stupid.
19) Scatman Crothers
20) That's true, but I don't think you've noticed what the acronym would be!
21) Maybe someday.
22) Burt Rutan.
23) I said, 'watch out for water weasels'!!!
24) I would love to.
25) All right, guess this is goodbye then.
26) I'll send it right over.
27) Probably.
28) I can't see how that would ever work.
29) Cornelius already asked me that dammit, and the answer hasn't changed.
30) Yes you may.
31) No, it went Blood Simple then Raising Arizona.
32) I'd like that very much.
33) Three inches at room temp, one and half in the cold.
34) Fine, if that's really what you want.
35) Okay, but only since you asked nicely... and I'm already wet.
36) Oh, that's an easy one--Latigo Flint, without a doubt.

12 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger V said...

I'm hopin' for your sake, Latty, that # 33 was you talking to a blind man about how a thermometer goes up and down.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Louis said...

Is #17 our first clue that there is a Mrs. Quickest Quickdraw out there? Or is it an ex-Mrs. Quickest Quickdraw after whatever it was you did to that poor girl's eyebrows? How long has this been going on? Does the coffee barista know?

...

Could some one please find me a new soap opera?

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger fourth_fret said...

those are the best random answers ever, and now i have no questions.

happy new year, latigo!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Frenz said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger greta said...

Re: #26. I'm still waiting for the blood-spattered kerchief for me to keep in a little embroidered pouch underneath my pillow. And the copy of Frampton Comes Alive.

Did you use Fed-Ex?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Berlinbound said...

I'm in the deep crapola here because all of that made perfect sense to me ...

Yes Louise, you heard me right, I won't eat that.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Now I want the questions that preceded ,please.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Albany, New York....or Albany, Oregon?

Cuz if it's Albany, Oregon....you and me is gonna have words....

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

And the question preceding answer No. 36 is: "Who is the strangest fuck in the b**gosphere?"

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

I could tell you it was Ari, but that would be a lie.

Oh Randomly Chosen Man, there are a great many Mrs. Quickest Quickdraws out there. Sorrow is the color of their veils and my tuxedos are stained red, just below the left lapel.

I'm talking about random answers Anonymous Shannon--nothing more, nothing less.

You know Fourth Fret, a wise man once said that questions are the rebar in the tower of knowledge. Happy New Year to you too.

Thank you Cara, and to you sincerely.

Sweet Greta, I didn't know FedEx delivered to the Bush. I actually used a company by the name of Outback Gonklin's Parcel Delivery and Wombat Removal, Inc. Are they reliable?

And that, my recently Germanic friend, is a simply magnificent random answer. Well done.

I'm sorry dear Sharon, you know that isn't how it works.

Macek, if you've ever been asked, and known the capitol city of New York, you would see no ill or violence need come between us this evening.

And Old Hoss, that is but one of a great many appropriate questions to answer #36, my wonderful, cantankerous, curmudgeon of a friend.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That was a fun read.

There are more answers here than in the King James Bible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home