Saturday, January 01, 2005

Random Answers

1) Sure, no problem.
2) I really doubt it.
3) Yes, that would make you gay.
4) Samuel Clemens.
5) I'd prefer you didn't.
6) It depends on how lactose intolerant you are.
7) Yep.
8) If she says it's okay.
9) Has something to do with light refraction.
10) No comment.
11) It was Delroy Lindo, you're thinking of Dennis Haysbert.
12) Okay fine, but you better stop if I tell you it hurts.
13) You know, same ol' same ol'.
14) Never in a million years.
15) If I tell you it'll spoil the surprise.
16) Five - one to hold the bulb and four to spin the ladder.
17) Bismarck.
18) I don't know, I had my eyes closed the whole time.
19) I'd be delighted.
20) Damn it Emily - because I could lose my license.
21) Midnight Oil.
22) Oh it looks fine, you can hardly notice it.
23) Carbon nanotubes.
24) Because it's wrong, no matter how you justify it.
25) Yeah, we were pretty good too - lots of A&R guys were interested in our demo.
26) I'm not going to tell you again, the answer's NO!
27) That was just a rumor.
28) Oh without a doubt... Latigo Flint. It's not even close.

All the best to you in 2005. I wish like hell it was 1855 so I'd get the respect and adulation I deserve, but Happy New Year anyway.

6 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right... I DID mean Dennis Haysbert.

-ac

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers. You ought to print those on a pythagorean solid and immurse it into one of those Magic 8-Balls.

It would sell.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Zach Pennington said...

"The Latigo 8-Ball"

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

Thank you for saying so. Strangely enough, Latigo Flint almost included "Pythagorean solid" as one of the answers.

(Naturally the question would have been: "Your D&D buddy is exiting the far side of the cafeteria. How do you call out to remind him not to forget his various sided dice without letting the nearby football team bullies know how you spend your afternoons.")

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jack Mercer said...

Latigo! Wonderful blog, Dude! Are you for real your the quickest quickdraw in the world? I can run my mouth faster than just about anyone--which usually gets me in trouble. Will be back to visit...

Jack

ps. I think we should celebrate a new holiday on the day the Clinton Gun Ban expired, don't you?

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Latigo Flint said...

Thank you Jack Mercer. Latigo Flint appreciates yours as well.

There can be no doubt I am the quickest quickdraw the world has ever known. People think surely they must have had a slight seizure and lost time when they behold the awesome sight of Latigo Flint slapping thigh and shucking iron.

Splendid idea - that would be a holiday Latigo Flint could wholly get behind! Latigo Flint's friend, Kid Relish, just mentioned that he thinks it should be called: "Hey, Reap It You Pasty Bitches Day", but Latigo Flint doesn't agree. Latigo Flint thinks it should probably be called something that doesn't reinforce the negative gun owner stereotypes some people like to propagate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home