Thursday, October 14, 2004

Dating a police officer

Wanna know what Latigo Flint would do if he was dating a hot female police officer? When she got off duty and came home, he'd be there lounging on the couch and he'd say,
"Hey... cop you late."

She'd laugh and laugh at how amazingly clever and witty and also sexy Latigo Flint is and then we'd have crazed weasel sex all over the house.

(Also, her uniform would never completely come off - for sure the boots would stay on, also the outer shirt unbuttoned, and most likely the holster with all its accessories would stay as well.)

6 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger alena said...

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers adult sex dating related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hi I was just blog surfing and I found your blog and I love it!
I also have a american singlesblog/site. It a american singles site thats perfect for someone looking for that special someone!
You should check it out when you have time.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Milf Cruise said...

*MILF

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger FriendlyGuy1212 said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

Look at this site I saw while surfing Dating Ideas site


Thanks

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american single shot rifle association
blog/site. I mostly deals with american single shot rifle association
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home