Thursday, November 04, 2004

A Glorious Moment

Latigo Flint thinks everyone in Southern California should make themselves a bumper sticker that says, "I'm driving in front of Latigo Flint, the quickest quickdraw ever."

That way it'll be true every time Latigo Flint actually is driving behind you. And the kids in the back seat will notice that it's me and they'll cheer and wave and point at their bumper. And I'll tip my hat and say "Howdy little pardners. Yep, it's me all right." in my low casual drawl, and they'll cheer louder and then their mother who's driving will smile sweetly at Latigo Flint through the rear view mirror and I'll say "Howdy Ma'am", and then I'll turn right and drive away and everyone will feel happy for being involved in such a glorious, transcendent moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home